Return to Our Team
Position: Assistant Travelling Head
Worked here since
– April 2017
– Intisaab & Coillte Cailin
– Cheltenham & Beverley
Most Memorable moment
– Leading up a Cheltenham festival winner in 1998
Best things about working here
– Travelling around the country with top class horses
What got you into racing?
My parents had point to pointers when i was growing up
– I’m very lucky that for the past 19 years I’m doing the job I always wanted to do
–Chocolate & Going to the races
–Bullies, Bridges, M25 & A14
–Reading, Listening to music, Spending time with friends & Shopping
– The Green Mile / Holby City / Anything on BBCR2 from 6.30am to 7pm
What 3 items would you take with you on a desert island?
–My dog – Poppy, My pillow, Bear Grylls
What horse would you like to own and why?
Sprinter Sacre he is everything a horse should be
– Magpies, Ladders, Never walk over 3 drain covers