Return to Our Team
Worked here since
– October 2016
– Lord Glitters
Most Memorable moment
– Skiing down Whistler Mountain
Best things about working here
– A variety of things – no two days are the same and the opportunity to meet some amazing characters in racing that you wouldn’t normally get the chance to meet
What got you into racing?
My father was a farmer and breeder of thoroughbreds. My childhood was spent hunting and going to point to points. My brother Chris also trained in Middleham for over 30 years
– Family holidays and spending time with my daughter, Hannah
– Bullies and people who are rude
– Beating with my springer spaniels, ‘Badger & Panda’, shooting, cooking, skiing & cycling
– Bridget Jones / Dramas & Thrillers / Pop/Rock
What 3 items would you take with you on a desert island?
– Tea, Mobile Phone & dogs
What horse would you like to own and why?
Suedois because he is successful and looks amazing